Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 7DP
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented ground floor, two-bedroom apartment, built circa 2007, located in the popular area of Maidenbower.
Three Bridges railway station is less than two miles away with good links to Brighton, Gatwick, London Bridge and London Victoria.
Crawley town centre has a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities including The Hawth Theatre, multi-screen cinema complex and K2 leisure centre.
There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Maidenbower infant and junior schools, Hazelwick Academy and Oriel High School.
The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M23 London to Brighton.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living room with fitted carpet & duel aspect windows
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base & wall units and integrated oven, hob & extractor fan
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite & overhead shower
- Double bedroom both with fitted carpet
- Second bedroom with fitted carpet
- Door entry phone system
- Off road parking space with additional visitor parking
- Communal lift
- Lease date: 125 years less 5 days from 17 December 2007
- EPC rating – C (78)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.