Falstaff CloseUnder Offer
New Romney, Kent, TN28 8FU
Folkestone and Hythe
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two-bedroom end of terrace house situated in Mulberry Place, New Romney, built circa 2020 and roughly 81m2. The property comprises of entrance hallway, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from a private back garden and off-street parking for two cars.
The historic High Street in New Romney dates back to the thirteenth century and offers all the local shops and amenities you would expect, including teashops, restaurants, pubs, banks, library, post office, supermarket and pharmacy. Folkestone is approximately 14 miles away to the east and Ashford is 15 miles north. Ashford offers a wide range of retail outlets, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities. It also has a theatre, a wide range of schools and markets. Transport links are the A259 / A2070 and M20. Appledore is the closest train station to the development, providing regular services to Ashford International train station which offers high speed services to London St Pancras and into Europe.
- Entrance hallway
- Lounge with access onto rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, built in oven and hob with extractor fan above
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom comprising of panelled bath with hand-held shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, towel rail
- Rear garden mainly laid to lawn
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 April 2019
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.