48 Ottley Drive
Moat is pleased to bring to the market a three-bedroom, 2nd floor apartment located on the modern Kidbrooke Village (Meridian Gate) development built around 2017 by Berkeley Homes.
The village itself has local amenities including a Sainsbury’s Local, pub/restaurant, health centre, café and delicatessen, pharmacy, information centre and community centre. There is also a PureGym located half a mile away.
There is a selection of schools in the area including Wingfield Primary School and Holy Family Catholic Primary School.
Kidbrooke train station is half a mile away with services into London Victoria, Charing Cross, Waterloo East and Cannon Street. Kidbrooke has very good connections to the A2 and M25 motorway.
Noble House is ideally located next to Cator Park. In addition, the 35-acre Sutcliffe Park to the south of the village comprises areas of open grassland, tree-lined walks and a wetland nature reserve.
Trendy Blackheath and historic Greenwich are both nearby. Blackheath boasts a variety of independent shops, boutique bars, restaurants, cafés and pubs.
The 183-acre Royal Greenwich Park hosts the Royal Observatory with hilltop views over London and the Thames, includes a children’s play area, wilderness deer park, tennis centre and the Pavilion Café is less than three miles away. Greenwich itself also has a wealth of shopping and entertainment, ranging from the quirky Greenwich market to lovely riverside pubs, restaurants and a comedy club.
- Entrance hallway / Extra Storage housing washing machine.
- Open plan lounge / dining
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units. Large Kitchen island/bar with additional kitchen units on one side.
- Integrated appliances include, electric oven, extractor fan, ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 2 x good size Bedroom / Smaller room can be used as an office
- Bathroom with over the bath thermostatic shower and shower screen
- District heating
- Terraced Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour free access to the state-of-the-art gym at the Village Centre (payment for induction required)
- Property is Chain Free.
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2017
- EPC rating – B (84)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments without a valid licence
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.