Newhall, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9FL
Moat is pleased to offer for rental this two bedroom apartment built around 2010 situated on the Newhall development in Harlow, Essex.
The property comprises a purpose-built self-contained two bedroom apartment located at 3rd (top) floor level in a four storey block. The property benefits from a large balcony that can be accessed from the lounge area and provides pleasant views over the playing fields and a smaller balcony that can be accessed from bedroom one. Hallway, lounge and bedrooms are fitted with laminate flooring. Property also benefits from a allocated parking space.
Harlow Town Centre is within easy reach via various bus services that operate in the immediate vicinity. Harlow station, served by the Greater Anglia line is approximately 3 miles from the property and Tesco Superstore is close by. Within the general locality most usual amenities and facilities are available.
Harlow Mill railway station is approximately two miles away with links to Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street.
Harlow town centre is approximately three miles away with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A414 and M11 for London and Cambridge.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living room with access to balcony with views of green woodland area
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob & extractor fan
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, balcony and en-suite shower room/WC
- Second bedroom with laminate flooring
- Bathroom/WC with white suite
- Gas central heating
- One allocated parking space
- EPC rating – C (80)
- Council tax band – C
- Lease term is 125 from 1st March 2010
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.