Quarry ViewUnder Offer
Woodpecker Drive, Stone, Kent, DA9 9UA
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom second floor apartment built circa 2011 and roughly 52m2. The property comprises of entrance hallway, living room with access onto balcony, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property comes with an allocated parking space. Greenhithe railway station is less than one mile away with connections to London. Ebbsfleet International is less than four miles away with high- speed rail links to London. Bluewater shopping centre is just over half a mile away with a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities including cinema complex. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M25 and A2 for London and the coast.
- Entrance Hallway with double storage cupboard and space for washing machine
- Dual aspect living room with French doors leading to balcony
- Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, including integrated oven and hob with extractor above, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC
- Balcony overlooking communal grounds
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 November 2010
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.
For shared ownership and resale properties in the Ashford area, please see our page shared ownership Dartford.