2 The Broadwalk. Brighton
Brighton & Hove
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern two bedroom second floor luxury apartment, situated in the popular Brighton Marina development.
When entering the property, you are greeted with a wooden floor hall with storage cupboard that leads into the open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area.
This well-presented kitchen offers a mixture of wall and base units, integrated electric oven, gas hob and hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Both bedrooms are fitted with neutral carpet.
The bathroom has an over the bath shower, glass screen, hand wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
The property has double glazing throughout.
Between miles of beach to the west and the undercliff walk to the east the Marina offers excellent leisure facilities including a Multiplex Cinema, Casino, David Lloyd fitness centre and Bowlplex. With numerous waterfront restaurants along with 24 hour supermarket on site and 24 hour security. Brighton station is approximately three miles away and is served by several buses including the number 7 which runs every 7 minutes from the Marina. Brighton station has fast links to Gatwick, Central London and the Sussex Coast. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A23 with links to the M23 to London.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard, security entry phone system
- Cloakroom W/C
- Open plan kitchen and living/dining room with laminate flooring and access from living room to private balcony
- Kitchen comes with a mix of base and wall units, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms with fitted neutral coloured carpet.
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite, shower to bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail
- Decked balcony with glass screen
- Use of underground car park subject to yearly fee
- Communal lifts to all floors
- Secure bicycle storage
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 August 2016
- EPC rating: B (86)
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.