Peter Candler WayAvailable
Kennington, Ashford, Kent, TN24 9GA
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom mid-terrace house built circa 2002. The property comprises of hallway, living room, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from a private rear garden and off-street parking for two cars. Ashford International station is just under two miles away with high-speed links to London. Ashford town centre is less than two miles away with a good selection of shops and restaurants. There are also local shopping facilities close to the development including Tesco. The Eureka Leisure Park is just over two miles away with various restaurants, cinema complex and Health Club. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area.
- Entrance hallway
- Downstairs cloakroom/WC
- Living room with understairs cupboard
- Kitchen/diner fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with contrasting worktops, built in oven and hob with extractor above, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine and tall fridge/freezer, door to rear garden
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC
- Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with two patio seating areas
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2002
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.