Cedar House, The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3FY
Moat is pleased to present to the market one bedroom, second floor apartment situated on the Knights Wood development. This property is roughly 47m2 and comprises of entrance hallway with entry phone, living room, kitchen with integrated white goods, bathroom with overhead shower, razor point and main bedroom with bay window.
Knights Wood is proud to have its own brand-new primary school and the development sits in 205 acres of unspoiled woodland.
Tunbridge Wells is less than three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes, and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools in the area.
There are several railway stations less than three miles away including Tunbridge Wells High Brooms and Tonbridge offering good links to central London stations.
The M25 with its links to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is accessible via the A21 which lies just north of Tunbridge Wells.
- Entry phone system
- Lift in block
- Hallway containing entry phone, electrical points and cupboard.
- Bathroom with overhead shower and 120 & 240 volt razor point.
- Bedroom with tv cable, telephone points and bay window
- Living room has cable points, tv point & telephone points
- Kitchen has integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, cooker hob (not induction) and fan assisted oven with Vent-Axia fan.
- Night storage heaters
- Cool air system with ducts in all rooms.
- Wood looking laminated flooring throughout.
- Lease term 125 years from 01 January 2014
- EPC rating – B (85)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceedin
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sarah Peake at Moat.