Johnsons CourtUnder Offer
School Lane, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0BE
**OVER 55’S ONLY**
Moat is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom first floor retirement apartment specifically designed for over 55’s. Built around 1990 and roughly 46m2. The property comprises of lounge with bay window, kitchen with space for appliances, bedroom and bathroom. There is communal parking and communal gardens. The property is situated off School Lane in Seal village which has a selection of local shops and restaurants. Sevenoaks town centre contains a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities which is just over two miles away. Bat and Ball railway station is just over one mile away with links to London and Sevenoaks. Sevenoaks mainline station is 2.5 miles away with links to London and the coast. The property in conveniently located for access onto the A25 with links to the M25 and A21. There is a local bus service with a stop on School Lane at the entrance to Johnsons Court.
- Lounge with bay window
- Kitchen with space for cooker, washing machine, undercounter fridge and freezer
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with panelled bath, W/C and pedestal wash basin
- Electric heating
- Communal parking
- Communal gardens
- Lease date: 99 years from 1 April 1991
- Pets are not normally permitted without permission from Moat. If you have a pet, please check with Moat before proceeding whether permission can be granted.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.