Searle CloseUnder Offer
Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9GB
A well-presented, light and airy one bedroom, second floor apartment built around 2005 situated in the popular village of Great Baddow.
The property is conveniently situated with numerous bus links and Chelmsford railway station is approximately two miles away with links to London Liverpool Street and Stratford.
Great Baddow has a good selection of local amenities including The Vineyards shopping centre. Nearby Chelmsford town centre has a vast array of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Meadgate Primary and Great Baddow High School.
The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A12.
- Entrance hall with two good sized storage cupboards, recently fitted modern storage heaters
- Living room with high airy ceiling, fitted carpet and French doors leading to Southwest facing balcony overlooking the communal gardens
- Modern fitted kitchen with recent integrated fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher. A mix of base and wall units, 1.5 bowl stainless sink and worktops. Double oven, hob and extractor fan.
- Modern fitted bathroom suite in white with shower, cabinet, extractor fan and heater.
- Spacious double bedroom neutrally decorated and benefitting from built in wardrobes and views overlooking the garden.
- Electric heating system with Economy 7
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Off-street parking space
- Communal garden area
- Secure bicycle store
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2005
- EPC rating – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.