Claremont RoadUnder Offer
Hextable, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7RF
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home measuring roughly 96m2. The property comprises of entrance porch and hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom and a private rear garden. There is off road parking to the front for three cars.
Swanley railway station is two miles away with links to London Victoria and the Kent coast. There are local shops and facilities in Hextable village, less than half a mile away. Nearby Swanley high street has a selection of shops and restaurants. White Oak Leisure Centre is close by with swimming pools, gym and sports hall. Swanley Park is less than a mile away, set in 60 acres of landscaped parkland with splash pool, lake and miniature railway. There are several schools in the area, the nearest being Hextable Primary School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A20 providing links to the M20 and M25.
- Entrance porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge with bay window to front
- Kitchen/diner fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with integrated oven, gas hob with extractor above, space for washing machine and fridge.
- Utility room
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with hand held shower attachment, wash basin
- Separate W/C
- Private Rear Garden
- Off road parking to front for three cars
- Lease date: 125 years from 16 September 1994
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.