40 Crystal Palace Park Road
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern, well-presented two-bedroom second floor apartment situated opposite Crystal Palace Park. Nearby Bromley town centre offers a wide selection of high street names, The Glades shopping centre, restaurants and bars. Crystal Palace triangle boasts a variety of independent cafes, shops and pubs. There are several primary and secondary schools within the local area, including Kelvin Grove Primary and Eden Park High School. There are several transport links nearby, Penge West (0.3 mi) Penge East (0.3 mi, 20 mins to London Victoria) and Sydenham (0.5 mi) which have regular services to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Charing Cross and Victoria. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A21 providing links to the M25.
- Entrance hall with storage
- Living room, open plan to kitchen/diner, with neural décor and flooring. Access to private decked balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner with a mix of wall and base units in white gloss. Integrated oven/hob/fan and fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms both with neutral décor and fitted carpet. Access to balcony from second bedroom
- Modern fitted bathroom WC with white suite. Overhead thermostatic shower to bath with shower screen
- Gas Central Heating
- Communal grounds
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 March 2018
- EPC rating – B (83)
- Council tax band – E
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments without prior permission from Moat and/or the Managing Agent
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.