Seal, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0BE
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom first floor apartment, specifically designed for over 55’s. The property is situated off School Lane in Seal village which offers a selection of local shops and restaurants. When entering the property, you are greeted with an entrance hall that leads into the living/dining room. The kitchen offers a mixture of wall and base units, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. The two bedrooms, one double and one single, both have fitted carpets. Nearby Sevenoaks town centre offers a wide range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Bat and Ball railway station is just over one mile away with links to Central London and Sevenoaks. The property in conveniently located for access onto the A25 with links to the M25 and A21. There is a local bus service with a stop on School Lane at the entrance to Johnsons Court.
- Communal entrance hall with lift access to upper floors
- Entrance into hallway
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with fitted shower, hand basin and W/C
- Communal gardens
- Resident’s parking (not allocated)
- Lease date: 99 years from 1 April 1991
- EPC rating – C (78)
- Council tax band –C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.