Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3FY
Moat is pleased to present to the market one-bedroom, third floor apartment situated on the Knights Wood development.
Knights Wood is proud to have its own brand new primary school and the development sits in 205 acres of unspoiled woodland.
If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.
Tunbridge Wells is less than three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools in the area.
There are several railway stations less than three miles away including Tunbridge Wells High Brooms and Tonbridge offering good links to central London stations.
The M25 with its links to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is accessible via the A21 which lies just north of Tunbridge Wells.
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units with black worktop
- Integrated oven, fridge and washing machine
- Contemporary family bathroom with thermostatic mixer tap and heated towel radiator
- Master bedroom
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards (one with water tank)
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment
- Communal lift
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Double glazed windows
Security & Peace of Mind
- Remainder of 12 years Premier guarantee
- EPC rating – B (83)
- CO2 emissions – B (81)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
- Communal gardens
- One allocated parking space