The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3FZ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom third floor apartment located in Knights Wood build around 2018. This modern, well presented apartment has an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, open plan fitted kitchen, lounge and dining area with Juliet balcony. The master bedroom benefits from a large window and the bathroom has an over the bath shower and screen and heated towel rail. Tunbridge Wells is less than three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools local to the area including Skinners’ Kent Primary, St Matthew’s and St Johns Primary schools. Knights Park has an Odeon cinema, Nuffield gym, and bowling alley all within walking distance. There is a choice of railway stations less than 3 miles away including Tunbridge Wells, High Brooms and Tonbridge. Knights Wood offers a shuttle bus service to the local stations, running from Monday to Friday for resident commuters offering good links to central London stations. The M25 with its links to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is accessible via the A21 which lies just north of Tunbridge Wells. and just one mile from Knights Wood.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units with integrated oven hob and hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Master bedroom
- Fitted bathroom with over the bath shower and screen, basin, heated towel rail and w.c.
- Juliet balcony
- Allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Floor plans are indicative from original marketing circa. 2018
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2014
- EPC rating – B (89)
- CO2 emissions – C (77)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.