School Lane, Seal, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 0BE
Moat is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment for the over 55s only. The property was built around 1991 and is roughly 45m2. The property consists of an entrance hall with two storage cupboards, lounge with door to communal front garden, open plan fitted kitchen with appliances, bedroom with vinyl flooring and built-in cupboard plus a wet room with accessible shower. There are delightful communal gardens surrounding the block with a seating area to the rear plus communal car park. The property is situated off School Lane in Seal village which has a selection of local shops and restaurants. Sevenoaks town centre, which has a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities, is just over two miles away. Bat and Ball railway station is just over one mile away with links to London and Sevenoaks. Sevenoaks mainline station is 2.5 miles away with direct services to London Bridge and Charing Cross. The property is conveniently located for access onto the A25 with links to the M25 and A21. There is a local bus service with a stop on School Lane at the entrance to Johnsons Court.
- Entrance hall with two cupboards, one with shelving and storage space, Tunstall alarm
- Lounge (4.66m x 3.5m) with fitted carpet, TV and telephone points, door to communal front garden
- Open plan fitted kitchen (2.42m x 2.1m) with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated Belling electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor above, free standing tall fridge/freezer, Hotpoint washer/dryer, single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer to side
- Bedroom (3.72m x 2.89m) with vinyl flooring, built-in cupboard with hanging rail and shelf, radiator, TV and telephone points
- Wet room with accessible shower, WC, wash basin with cupboard under
- Electric heating
- Communal car park
- Communal gardens
- Lease term years from 99 years from 1 April 1991
- EPC rating – C
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.