Sissinghurst, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 2DY
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom mid terrace house built by Countrywide Properties in 2019 at the Bloomsbury Gardens development in Sissinghurst. This historic village has a local convenience store, post office, village hall, Tandoori takeaway and The Milk House pub. Ashford, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells are all easily accessible by road.
There is a selection of schools in the local area including Sissinghurst Church of England Primary School just 0.2 miles away with a Good Ofsted rating. Cranbrook High Street is less than two miles away with a selection of bars, restaurants, cafés and independent shops to choose from. Staplehurst train station is approximately four miles away with connections to London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross. The property is conveniently located with links to the A21 and A229 which has connections to the M20 and M25 motorways for London and the coast.
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs WC
- Fully fitted Symphony gloss kitchen in woodbury cashmere with laminate worktop in dark ash, integrated appliances including oven, electric ceramic hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine
- Lounge/dining room with understairs storage cupboard and doors to rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with thermostatic shower facility and screen, pedestal wash basin and WC, heated towel rail
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Indicative floor plans from original marketing circa. 2019
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2019
- EPC rating – B (85)
- Council tax band – D
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.