Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6JS
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom mid terrace house built around 2004. Herne Bay railway station is less than three miles away with links to London and the Kent coast. The seaside town of Herne Bay is less than three miles away with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A299.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room with radiator, fitted carpet and front aspect window
- Kitchen/diner with fitted cupboards, integral oven, hob and hood. Tiled flooring and rear aspect windows
- Downstairs cloakroom/w.c
- Master bedroom with parquet flooring, radiator and window to rear
- Second bedroom with parquet flooring, radiator and two windows to front
- Family bathroom/w.c with tiled floor
- Rear garden laid to lawn with decking
- One allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1.1.2002
- EPC rating –D (64)
- Council tax band – C
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.