London Road, Westerham, Kent, TN16 1BQ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom, first floor maisonette, built circa 1993.
Westerham High Street is approximately half a mile away with a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants.
The nearest station is Oxted, which is just over four miles away, having links to East Croydon and London Victoria.
The nearest school is Churchill CofE Primary School, just under half a mile away.
The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A25 which provides links to Sevenoaks and Oxted along with access onto the M25.
- Entrance hallway
- Living room
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Space for tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and oven
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom/WC with white suite
- Recently updated electric heating system
- Double glazing
- Communal gardens
- Parking space
- Lease date: 99 years from 1 April 1993. Lease extension in progress to be extended to 189 years from 1 April 1993
- EPC rating – D (67)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.