Morris CloseUnder Offer
Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 4UU
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace house built in a Cul-de-sac location circa 2002. Situated within the Boughton Monchelsea Parish, there are local amenities including a GP surgery, pharmacy, dental practice, bus stop with regular service to the town centre, and supermarket with petrol station. Nearby Maidstone town centre offers a wide range of shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Railway stations include Maidstone East, Maidstone West and Bearsted, all have direct links to central London. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area, including Tree Tops Primary Academy, Maidstone Grammar and Five Acre Wood School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A274 with links to the A229, A249 and M20 to London and the coast.
- Entrance hall
- Modern fitted kitchen, to front of property, with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated fridge/freezer
- Living/dining room with neutral décor and laminate flooring. Access to rear garden.
- Downstairs WC
- Three bedrooms (two doubles & a single)
- Modern family bathroom/WC with white suite. Shower to bath with shower screen
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Low maintenance rear garden with patio to lawn. Wooden fence surround
- Driveway to front of property for two vehicles
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 January 2002
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.