Ash RoadUnder Offer
Chigwell, Essex, IG7 4GH
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two-bedroom third floor apartment situated in Chigwell in the Epping Forest district of Essex. The property was built circa 2015 and is roughly 67m2. The property comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is also an allocated parking space and a balcony.
Grange Hill Tube Station, on the Central Line, is within ¼ of a mile with links to Central London. Westfield shopping centre is around eight miles away (approx. 20 minutes on the tube). There are beautiful open spaces such as Epping Forest and Hainault Forest Country Park which has an adventure playground and cafe. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Wells Park School and Manford Primary School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M11 for Cambridge and London.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen with door leading to balcony
- Fitted kitchen with contrasting high gloss wall and base units, integrated oven and five burner gas hob with extractor above, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Two bedrooms with fitted carpet
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, heated towel rail
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2014
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.