Eveas DriveUnder Offer
Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3FD
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom second floor apartment built around 2009. Sittingbourne station is less than three miles away with links to London Cannon Street, Victoria and St Pancras stations. Sittingbourne town centre is less than three miles away with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A249 with links to the A2 and M2.
- Entrance hall with three storage cupboards, entryphone, telephone point
- Living room (4.77m reducing to 4.12m x 3.18m) dual aspect room with box bay window, TV and telephone points, two radiators, newly fitted carpet
- Open plan fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor above, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer
- Bedroom 1 (3.49m x 3.08m) with fitted wardrobe, TV and telephone points, newly fitted carpet, radiator
- Bedroom 2 (3.49m x 2.31m) with TV and telephone points, newly fitted carpet, radiator
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, vinyl flooring, radiator
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
- Lease term: 990 years (TBC)
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sarah Peake at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Postal address No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Council Tax Band||Availability||Important information|