Rapley Rise, Southwater, West Sussex, RH13 9FN
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment located on the Broadacres development in Southwater. There are local facilities in Southwater Village including Co-Op supermarket, shops, banks, a pub, take away outlets, pharmacy and post office. Christs Hospital railway station is just over five miles away by car with services to London, the south coast and Gatwick airport. Nearby Horsham town centre offers a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Gatwick Airport is less than 20 miles away. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A24 providing links to London and the Sussex coast.
- Entrance hall with storage
- Open plan living/dining room with box bay window and neutral fitted carpet
- Open plan kitchen fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with contrasting worktops, built-in oven, electric hob with stainless steel extractor above, space for tall fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom with white suite. Over-head shower to bath with shower screen
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Communal bike shed
- Communal garden
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2018
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Pets are not permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.