Exchange Mews, Culverden Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9TW
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom, third floor apartment built around 2006 situated in a residential location. Tunbridge Wells railway station is less than a mile away with links to London Bridge and Charing Cross. Tunbridge Wells town centre has a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities including The Assembly Halls Theatre, Royal Victoria Place and The Pantiles. There are many primary and secondary schools in the local area, including St James’ C of E Junior School and The Skinners School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A26 with links to the A21 and M25.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor above. Space for tall fridge/freezer and space for washer/dryer
- Two bedrooms (carpets replaced by current owner within the last 12 months)
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring
- Electric heating (boiler replaced 2021)
- Landscaped communal areas
- Parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2006
- EPC rating – D (67)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.