New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3 8QA
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom end of terrace house built circa. 1970 set in a residential location. The property itself is approximately 92sqm and comprises of and entrance porch, hallway, living room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a private rear garden, single garage and parking. There are several schools in the local area including New Ash Green Primary School less than half a mile away. The village centre provides shops and offices, together with a primary school, library, health centre, medical and dental practices, village hall and a youth and community centre. Bluewater shopping centre is around seven miles away with a wide selection of shops, restaurants, multi-screen cinema complex and leisure facilities to choose from. Longfield train station is less than three miles away with links to London Victoria. The property is ideally located to provide links to the A2, M20 and M25 motorways.
- Entrance porch
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Living room
- Kitchen/diner fitted with grey high gloss wall and base units and white surface top, induction hob cooking island with bar stalls, integrated oven, space for washing machine and tall fridge freezer
- Laminate flooring throughout downstairs
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with walk in shower, basin and W/C (bath?)
- Gas Central Heating
- Front and rear gardens. Rear garden is fully decked
- Single garage and parking
- Lease date: 125 years from 11 June 1997
- EPC rating – C (72)
- Council tax band – D
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.