Greenwich London SE10 0NN
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom eighth floor apartment built as part of the Greenwich Peninsula development.
North Greenwich underground station is approximately half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and Central London.
Other transport links include local bus services, the Thames clipper and a cable car service.
The nearby O2 arena provides many leisure facilities including a multi-screen cinema, a bowling alley as well as a variety of restaurants and bars.
Greenwich offers a wide selection of independent shops, markets, restaurants and bars.
- Recent approved B1 rating ESW1 form
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen with access to balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in high gloss, integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood
- One double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom/WC with white suite, a thermostatic shower with shower screen and heated chrome towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Secure allocated parking space
- Concierge service
- Video entry system
- Lease date 125 years from 1 November 2015
- EPC rating: B (85)
- CO2 rating: B (90)
- Please note that pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this property and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|