Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 7DP
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented two-bedroom apartment, built circa 2007, located in the popular area of Maidenbower.
Three Bridges railway station is less than two miles away with good links to Brighton, Gatwick, London Bridge and London Victoria.
Crawley town centre has a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities including The Hawth Theatre, multi-screen cinema complex and K2 leisure centre and iIdeally situated to Maidenbower Park.
There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Maidenbower infant and junior schools, Hazelwick Academy and Oriel High School.
The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M23 London to Brighton.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living room with laminated flooring & duel aspect windows (6.673 x 3.41m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base & wall units and integrated oven, hob & extractor fan and space for washing machine (3.5m x 3.46m)
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite & overhead shower (2.06m x 1.97m)
- One double bedroom with fitted carpet (3.6m x 3.06m)
- Second double bedroom with fitted carpet (3.4m x 3.19m)
- Door entry phone system
- Off road parking space with additional visitor parking
- Communal lift
- Communal garden area with outside dryers
- Lease date: 125 years from 31 October 2007
- EPC rating – B (81)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.