Golden Jubilee Way, Wickford, Essex SS12 9FT
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern two bedroom first floor apartment built circa 2015. The apartment is less than one mile away from Wickford railway station with links to London Liverpool Street, Southend Victoria and Southminster. Nearby Wickford High Street, and The Willows Centre, offers a range of well-known names and specialist independent retailers. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Oakfield Primary and Beauchamps High School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A127 with links to the A13, M25 and London.
• Entrance hall with storage
• Living/dining room open plan to kitchen (6.94m x 2.66m inc kitchen area). Access to balcony
• Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in high gloss finish. Fully tiled splash-back wall. Integrated oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
• Bedroom one (4.3m x 3.0m) with fitted carpet
• Bedroom two (4.3m x 2.4m) with fitted carpet
• Modern fitted bathroom W/C (2.45m x 2.0m) with white suite. Overhead shower to bath with shower screen. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled flooring
• Electric heating system
• One allocated parking space
• Lease date: 125 years from 1 September 2015
• EPC rating: B (82)
Measurements are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat
If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|