Maidstone Kent ME17 4GD
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two-bedroom ground floor apartment situated at Furfield Park, just off Brishing Lane, built around 2009. The property is roughly 65m2. This property comprises of open plan living room leading to modern kitchen, with white goods integrated, main bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom and bathroom. All carpets, laminate flooring and floor tiles have been updated in just over a year ago.
There are two main railway stations in Maidstone with links to London and the coast. Maidstone town centre is approximately 3.5 miles away with a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The Lockmeadow complex in Maidstone also offers multi-screen cinema, gym, and bowling alley. There are several schools in the local area, the nearest being Holy Family RC Primary School and Tree Tops Primary Academy both less than a mile away.
- Entrance hall with entry phone system
- Open plan living room
- Kitchen fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated fridge/freezer, built-in oven and hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine
- Bedroom 1 – double bedroom
- En-suite with enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, radiator
- Bedroom 2
- Bathroom comprising of white suite with panelled bath and overhead shower, pedestal wash basin, WC, radiator, tiled floor, storage cupboard
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated parking space
- Lease term 125 years from 05/12/2016
- EPC rating – C (79)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sarah Peake at Moat.