New Romney, Kent TN28 8FU
Folkestone and Hythe
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented three bedroom, three storey mid-terrace town house built 2019. The property itself is approx. 118 m2 and comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge / dining to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor and third bedroom and en-suite shower room to the second floor. Windows are modern double-glazed units. The property also benefits from a private rear garden and allocated off-street parking for two vehicles. Situated in Mulberry Place, New Romney. The historic High Street in New Romney, dates back to the thirteenth century, offers all the local shops and amenities you would expect, including teashops, restaurants, pubs, banks, library, post office, supermarket and pharmacy. Folkestone is approximately 14 miles away to the east and Ashford is 15 miles north. Ashford offers a wide range of retail outlets, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities. It also has a theatre, a wide range of schools and markets. Transport links are the A259 / A2070 and M20. Appledore is the closest train station to the development, providing regular services to Ashford International train station which offers high speed services to London St Pancras and into Europe.
- Entrance hallway with understairs storage
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / through dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units. Integrated oven hob and hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine. (Integrated or space for dishwasher?)
- Two Bedrooms, once with storage cupboard
- Family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower, basin and w.c.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room with access to loft space
- Gas central heating
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Private rear garden
- Floor plans are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2018/19
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2019
- EPC rating – B (85)
- Council tax band – D
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|