28 Wood Drive, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7 5EU
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom first floor apartment, built around 2005 and measuring approximately 67m2. The property consists of an entrance hallway, sitting room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazed windows, a private rear garden plus two allocated parking spaces. Situated in a sought after established residential location with Elmstead Woods railway station approximately 0.3 miles away, providing links to Orpington, London Bridge and Charing Cross. Chislehurst High Street is just over one mile away with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There are several primary schools in the local area, including Elmstead Wood and Mottingham Primary Schools. There is also a wide selection of secondary schools within a five mile radius.
- Entrance hallway
- Living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching wall and base units with contrasting worktops, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan above, space for washing machine and tall fridge freezer, 1½ bowl sink with drainer
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Modern re-fitted bathroom comprising of bath with rainfall shower plus separate hand held shower attachment, wash basin with cupboard under, WC, matching tiling to walls and floor
- Double glazed windows
- Private rear garden
- Two parking spaces
- Neutral flooring and décor throughout
- Lease term 125 years from 01 February 2005
- EPC rating – C (78)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.