Mary Rose Square
Moat is pleased to present to the market a three-bedroom first floor apartment located on the Marine Wharf development which was built in 2015 by Berkeley Homes. The apartment also has two bathrooms, and comes with garage parking, 24-hour concierge and a free residents’ gym
Marine Wharf is a new vibrant destination for London's Dockside. Ideally located just over half a mile from Canada Water providing excellent transport links to Canary Wharf, Westminster, Stratford and Kings Cross St Pancras. Surrey Quays station is less than half a mile away on foot with access to over ground trains into London.
The development is part of the regeneration of Surrey Quays and is close to numerous amenities such as shops, bars, restaurants a cinema and leisure facilities including the Surrey Docks Fitness and Water Sports Centre 5 min away offering sailing, windsurfing and kayaking.
There is a selection of parks in the local area with a wide range of activities available to enjoy. Southwark Park is around a mile away which covers an impressive 25 hectares and has a boating lake, café, bandstand with concerts during the summer months and a bowling green available to enjoy.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard and separate utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining area
- Juliet balcony from Master bedroom
- Full fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, and fridge/freezer
- Three bedrooms, one ensuite bathroom with over the bath shower and shower screen, basin, W/C and heated towel radiator
- Larger shower room with shower screen, basin, W/C and heated towel radiator
- Combined heating and power
- Secure indoor parking
- Secure Bike stores
- Onsite 24-hour concierge
- Free access to 24-hour resident’s gym onsite (cost for initial H&S induction)
- Supermarkets and restaurants onsite
- More Yoga and beauty shops nearby
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 December 2015
- EPC rating – B (83)
- CO2 emissions – B (90)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.