Bismuth Drive, Sittingbourne
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a residential location built around 2006. The property itself is approx. 58m2 and comprises of an entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining, two bedrooms and bathroom with over the bath shower, basin and W.C. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. The nearest railway station is Sittingbourne is just over two miles away with links to London Victoria and Cannon Street and the coast. There is a selection of Primary, Secondary and Grammar Schools in the local area to choose from. Sittingbourne town centre is just over two miles away with a range of shops and leisure facilities including The Forum Shopping Centre and Swallow Leisure Centre. There are several schools in the local area. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A249 and A2 providing good access to both the M2 and M20.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units. Integrated oven and hob. Space for washing machine and tall fridge freezer
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with over the bath shower, basin and w.c.
- Door entry system
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2007
- EPC rating – B (83)
- CO2 emissions – unknown
- Council tax band – B
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.