Stone, Kent, DA9 9TZ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom second floor apartment built around 2009 at the Waterstone Park development. There are several schools in the local area, including Stone St Mary’s C of E primary and the brand-new Stone Lodge secondary school. Bluewater shopping centre is just over a mile away with a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities including cinema complex and trampoline park. Swanscombe Leisure Centre is a mile and a half away with a gym, swimming pool, sporting activities, health and beauty suite facilities available. Greenhithe railway station is a mile away with trains to London Bridge, Victoria, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and St Pancras International. Ebbsfleet International station is approximately 3.5 miles away with high speed rail links to London and the continent. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M25 and A2/M2 motorways for London and the coast.
- Entrance hall with cupboard housing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms
- Set in landscaped grounds
- Intercom entry system to apartment
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1.4.2008
- EPC rating – B (81)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.