Starle CloseUnder Offer
Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1XJ
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two-bedroom semi-detached house built circa 1985 and roughly 59m2. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, living room open plan to kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a private rear garden.
The house is situated in a residential area within one mile of Canterbury City Centre, which has a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Canterbury Cathedral and The Marlowe Theatre are also one mile away.
Canterbury West railway station is one mile away with links to Ramsgate, Ashford International and London Victoria. The Canterbury Academy is just under two miles away and has both Primary and Secondary facilities. The house is conveniently situated for access onto the A28 providing links to A2/M2.
- Entrance hallway with stairs to first floor
- Living room open plan to kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with a range of matching shaker style units, space for range cooker, space for washing machine and dish washer
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of bath with overhead shower, WC, wash basin with drawers under
- Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with decked patio area
- Communal parking
- Lease date: 99 years from 25th March 1989
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.