Ashford, Kent, TN24 0SB
Moat is pleased to present to the market this three-bedroom end of terrace house built around 2004. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, upstairs landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a private rear garden and allocated parking space next to the property. The property is located less than two miles from Ashford International Station with high-speed rail links to London and Europe. There is an ASDA supermarket just over half a mile away on foot. Ashford town centre is just over two miles away with a wide selection of shops and restaurants. Ashford Designer Outlet is around two miles away by car (just under one mile on foot) with a wide selection of retail stores. The Eureka Leisure Park is less than four miles away which has a multiscreen cinema, restaurants and Health Club. The nearest school is East Stour Primary School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A2070 providing links to the M20.
- Entrance hall with stairs to first floor
- Downstairs cloakroom/WC
- Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with contrasting worktops and tiled splashbacks, space for tall fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, built-in oven and hob
- Living/dining room with door onto private rear garden
- Landing with linen cupboard
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC
- Garden mainly laid to lawn
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2004
- EPC rating – C
- Council tax band – C
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.