31 Cheapside, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4GZ
Brighton & Hove
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two-bedroom first floor apartment situated in the heart of Brighton.
On entering the property you are greeted to a generous entrance hallway with storage that leads into the open plan livingroom and kitchen area. There is a large fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. The livingroom has laminate flooring and opens onto a balcony.
There are two double bedrooms with fitted carpet. The modern bathroom consists of walk-in shower, sink and WC.
The property benefits from communal bike sheds, communal gardens and roof terrace.
This modern apartment is conveniently placed for access to all the City’s shops, bars, boutiques, restaurants and other leisure facilities.
Brighton mainline railway station is less than quarter of a mile away with links to Gatwick and central London.
Within easy access onto the A23 with links to the M23 and M25.
- Entrance hall with storage
- Living room open plan to kitchen with laminated flooring and access to balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units, integrated oven, hob with extractor hood and plumed for washing machine and dishwasher
- Bedroom one with fitted carpet
- Bedroom two with fitted carpet
- Bathroom/WC with white suite and double walk-in shower
- Communal Gardens
- Communal roof terrace
- Intercom entrance to flat
- Communal Lift
- Communal Bike Shed
- Lease date: 125 years from 24 June 2006
- EPC rating: C (81)
- Council Tax Band: C
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.