Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4GZ
Brighton & Hove
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom first floor apartment situated in the heart of Brighton. This modern apartment is conveniently placed for access to all the City’s shops, bars, boutiques, restaurants and other leisure facilities. Brighton mainline railway station is less than quarter of a mile away with links to Gatwick and central London. Within easy access onto the A23 with links to the M23 and M25.
- Entrance hall with storage
- Living room open plan to kitchen (4.10m max x 7.95m) access to southwest facing balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumed for washing machine and dishwasher
- Bedroom one (2.95m x 5.15m)
- Bedroom two (2.90m x 4.10m)
- Bathroom/WC (1.60m x 2.70m) with white suite. Shower to bath
- Communal Gardens
- Communal roof terrace
- Intercom entrance to flat
- Communal Lift
- Communal Bike Shed
- Lease date: 125 years from 24 June 2006
- EPC rating: C (73)
Measurements are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat.
For more information please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.
View our other shared ownership properties in West Sussex, such as Penland Green to take your first step on the property ladder
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|