Sandling ParkUnder Offer
Sandling Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2NY
Moat is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom second floor apartment built around 2007, situated in a delightful rural setting yet within easy reach of Maidstone town centre. The property is approximately 45sqm and comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan living / dining / kitchen area, master bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from a private balcony and allocated parking space. The nearest station is at Maidstone East, just under two miles away, with links to London Victoria and Folkestone. Maidstone town centre is approximately two miles away with a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The Lockmeadow complex in Maidstone also offers multi-screen cinema, gym and bowling alley. There are many primary and secondary schools in the Maidstone borough including St Paul’s Infant School and North Borough Junior School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A229 providing links to the M20 to London and the coast.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard which has plumbing and space for washer/dryer
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units. Integrated oven, hob and hood. Space for tall fridge freezer
- Master bedroom
- Bathroom with walk in shower, basin, W/C and heated towel rail
- Private balcony access via the living room
- Off-street parking
- Lockable communal bicycle store
- Floor plans are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2006
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 February 2007
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.