Tonbridge, TN9 2UB
Tonbridge & Malling
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom semi-detached house built around 1900. The property is approximately 87sqm and comprises of a living room, kitchen, utility area, downstairs family bathroom, two bedrooms, an upstairs study and W.C. with walk in shower. The property also benefits from front and rear gardens with an alley down the side providing gated access to the garden. Tonbridge town centre is approximately half a mile away with a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Tonbridge mainline station is half a mile away with links to London and Kent coastal towns. Conveniently situated for several local schools including The Judd School, Tonbridge Grammar School and Sussex Road Community Primary School. There are several parks in the local area to enjoy including Racecourse Park and Haysden Country Park. The property has links to the A26 and A21 with connections to the M25, M26 and M20 motorways.
- Living room (3.76m x 3.56m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with access to understairs storage.
- Kitchen/diner (3.71m x 3.48m) has a mixture of wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and hood and island/breakfast bar
- Utility area (2.26m x 1.37m) with space for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and drinks fridge
- Downstairs family bathroom (2.21m x 1.73m) with bath, W.C. basin and heated towel rail
- Bedroom one (3.76m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom two (3.20m x 2.80m)
- Nursery/study room (2.24m x 1.45m)
- Shower room and WC (1.55m x 1.27m)
- Front courtyard
- Private rear garden has a shelter that currently houses a hot tub
- Lease date: 125 years from 28 September 1993
Measurement are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.