Upper Norwood, London, SE19 3EW
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom second floor apartment built around 2009, situated in a residential location. Gipsy Hill railway station is around one mile away with services to London Bridge, Victoria and Norwood Junction. There are local shopping facilities in Upper Norwood, approximately one mile away. Crystal Palace Park is less than two miles away which is home to various exhibitions, skatepark, maze, museum and sports centre. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area, including Rockmount Primary and Downsview Primary Schools and Harris Academy Secondary School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A23 with links to the M23 and M25.
- Entrance hall with two storage cupboards
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with matching shaker style wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor above, space for washing machine, dishwasher and tall fridge/freezer
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, wash basin, WC
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 June 2009
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.