Thompson House, Gravesend, Kent
Moat is pleased to present to the market This one bedroom second floor apartment at Christian Fields, built around 2012. The apartment has storage cupboards in the entrance hallway. Dual aspect windows to the living room. Modern kitchen with units and appliances. Master bedroom and bathroom with over the bath shower. Gravesend railway station is just over two miles away with links to London and the coast. Ebbsfleet International is just over four miles away which offers high speed rail links to London, Ashford and Europe. Gravesend town centre is approximately two miles away offering a selection of shops and restaurants. The property offers easy access onto the A2 providing links into London and to the coast.
- Entrance hallway with one/two storage cupboards?
- Dual aspect living/dining room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integrated oven, hob and hood with space for washer/dryer and tall fridge/freezer
- Master bedroom
- Bathroom with over the bath shower and screen, basin, w.c. and heated towel rail
- Gas central heating
- Pre-wired for Sky Plus
- Entryphone system
- Private balcony
- Shared parking area
- Floor plans are indicative from original marketing brochure circa. 2012
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 October 2010
- EPC rating – B (83)
- CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.