Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3EG
Moat is pleased to present to the market a one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Sittingbourne. There are several primary and secondary schools within the local area including Borden Grammar School less than half a mile away. The Swallows Leisure Centre is half a mile away offering a range of fitness activities including a gym and swimming pool. Sittingbourne town centre is 0.2 miles away with a variety of shops bars and restaurants to choose from. The Spirit of Sittingbourne - Bourne Place is a new leisure development boasting a state of the art Light Cinema, bowling alley, a host of new restaurants and hotel located just 0.2 miles away. Sittingbourne railway station is just 0.1 mile away on foot with links to London and the coast. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A2 providing links to the A249, M2 and M20.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
- Open plane lounge dining area with access to private balcony
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units
- Integrated oven, hob and hood. Space for tall fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Master bedroom
- Fitted bathroom with over the bath shower and screen, basin, w.c and heated towel rail
- Allocated parking space
- Floor plans are indicative
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 August 2007
- EPC rating – B (81)
- CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
- Council tax band – B
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.