Marconi PlaceUnder Offer
Exchange Mews, Culverden Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9TW
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom first floor apartment built around 2007 situated in a residential location. The property is approximately 54sqm and comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan living / kitchen / dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. Tunbridge Wells railway station is less than a mile away with links to London Bridge and Charing Cross. Tunbridge Wells town centre has a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities including The Assembly Halls Theatre, Royal Victoria Place and The Pantiles. There are many primary and secondary schools in the local area, including St James’ C of E Junior School and The Skinners School. Grosvenor & Hilbert Park is less than a mile away on foot with lots of natural history and wildlife to enjoy and offers a café, playground and bowling green. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A26 with links to the A21 and M25.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining area
- Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and hood. Space for tall fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Two bedrooms
- Family bathroom/WC with over the bath shower facility and heated towel rail
- Door entry system
- Allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Floor plans are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2006
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2006
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.