Beckenham, Kent BR3 3DY
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern, well presented two bedroom second floor apartment. The property is situated in a high street location with a supermarket on the ground floor and is very well positioned for other local amenities. Nearby Bromley town centre offers a wide selection of high street shops, The Glades shopping centre, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Elmers End railway station has regular services to London Cannon Street and Charing Cross. There is also a Translink service to Croydon town centre. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Marian Van primary and Eden Park high school. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A21 providing links to the M25.
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Fully fitted kitchen with Zanussi integrated appliances including washer dryer, fridge freezer, oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Video entry system
- One parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 October 2016
- EPC rating – B (89)
- Council tax band – D2.99
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|