Greenwich, London SE10 0NN
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom apartment, with a secure parking space, built on the Greenwich Peninsula development. Greenwich Peninsula is located within the North Greenwich area. As well as an arena, the O2 holds a multi-screen cinema, a bowling alley and a variety of restaurants and bars. The Peninsula offers riverside walks and plenty of green space. North Greenwich underground station is half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and other Central London destinations. Other transport links include local bus services close by, along with Thames clipper and cable car service. Greenwich, which is one and a half miles away has a collection of independent shops, restaurants, pubs and bustling local markets.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Dual aspect living/dining area with storage cupboard, open plan to kitchen
- Fully fitted Manhattan high gloss kitchen with contrasting wall and base units, built-in oven and ceramic hob with extractor over, integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted bathroom with Saloni wall and floor tiles, thermostatic shower facility and shower screen, wash basin and WC plus heated towel rail
- Balcony accessed via living room with view of the 02
- District heating system with underfloor heating
- Secure parking space
- Concierge service
- Video entry system
- BLP 12 year insurance cover from original construction date
- EWS1 certificate available.
- Lease date 125 years from 1.11.2015
- EPC rating: B (85)
- Council tax band: C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.