Greenwich, London, SE10 0NN.
Moat is delighted to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom fourth floor apartment built as part of the Greenwich Peninsula development. North Greenwich underground station is approximately half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and Central London. Other transport links include local bus services, the Thames clipper and a cable car service. The nearby O2 arena provides many leisure facilities including a multi-screen cinema, a bowling alley as well as a variety of restaurants and bars. Greenwich offers a wide selection of independent shops, markets, restaurants and bars.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen with access to balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in high gloss, integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood
- One double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom/WC with white suite, thermostatic shower with shower screen and heated chrome towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Concierge service
- Video entry system
- Lease date 125 years from 1 November 2015
- EPC rating: B (86)
Please note that pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|