Swallow AvenueUnder Offer
Iwade, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8FS
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two-bedroom first floor apartment built circa 2012 and roughly 69m2. The property comprises of a lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom plus an integral garage.
Iwade is a small village located near Sittingbourne with a selection of local amenities including public house, post office, shops and garage. The nearest train station is Kemsley, just over one mile away, which has links to Sittingbourne and Sheerness-On-Sea stations. Sittingbourne station has links to London St Pancras and Victoria. Iwade is ideally situated for the access to the A249 with links to the M2 and M20.
- Stairs leading to landing with double storage cupboard and airing cupboard
- Lounge/dining room with storage cupboard
- Fitted kitchen with white high gloss units and contrasting worktops, built-in oven, and hob with extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, WC and radiator
- Integral garage
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 July 2012
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.