Greenwich, London, SE10 0GU.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented modern one-bedroom apartment built around 2015 as part of the award-winning Greenwich Millennium Village. North Greenwich tube station provides links to Canary Wharf and London Bridge. Greenwich Millennium Village features an abundance of landscaped green areas and riverside walkways and is within close proximity of Greenwich Park. The development has a health centre, primary school and local shopping facilities. Located by the O2 which hosts a wide variety of shows and events along with a wide selection of bars, restaurants and cinema. The Emirates cable car is also nearby. There are excellent transport links with easy access onto the A102, A2 and A13.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Open plan living room/kitchen area with access to balcony via double glazed doors
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated Zanussi appliances (fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven, ceramic hob and hood)
- Fully fitted bathroom with white suite. Thermostatic shower to bath with shower screen
- One double bedroom
- Prewired for Sky+
- District central heating system
- Double glazing
- Video entry system
- Allocated parking space
- Communal lift to all floors
- Concierge service
- NHBC 12-year guarantee from date of construction
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 May 2015
- EPC rating – B (83)
- Council tax banding: C
- EWS1 certificate
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|