36 Tudway Road, Kidbrooke, London, SE3 9GG
- Moat is pleased to bring to the market this stylish and modern one-bedroom apartment located in the heart of Kidbrooke Village. The apartment is just 0.3 miles away from Kidbrooke station, where the various transport links make it an ideal location for central London commuters. The station boasts regular services to London Bridge (16 mins), Waterloo East (22 mins), Cannon Street (25 mins), Victoria (31 mins) and Canary Wharf (34 mins).
There are also two bus routes that run through Kidbrooke Village, the 178 serving Lewisham through to Woolwich as well as the newly implemented 355 which is a direct link between Kidbrooke Village and North Greenwich allowing easy access to the Jubilee line.
Residents have access to a 24-hour concierge, as well as a brand new fully fitted gym as part of their lease. Other local amenities include a David Lloyd Club, a brand-new local pub, a Sainsburys Local, a pharmacy, doctors, OneSpace Community Centre, and the brand-new children’s play space at Cator Park. Other retail outlets are also due to open in the coming months.
The fashionable Blackheath is less than 2miles away, with a great selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants.
The historic and vibrant Greenwich is less than 2.5 miles away with lovely riverside pubs, Greenwich Market, the famous Comedy Club and home to the O2 arena. As well as the beautiful Greenwich Park, Royal Observatory and Maritime Greenwich.
There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Wingfield Primary, Ealdham Primary and several independent schools such as Colfes School and Blackheath High School.
Bluewater Shopping Centre is approx. 14miles away.
The property is conveniently located for access onto the A2, M25 and South Circular.
- Hallway with stylish vinyl plank flooring in oak grey
- Commodore fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units in white with black worktop
- Integrated appliances include, electric over, extractor fan, ceramic hob, fridge-freezer and dishwasher, free standing washer-dryer
- Lounge with cushioned vinyl flooring and access to private balcony
- Contemporary style fully fitted white bathroom suite, overhead thermostatic shower to bath with shower screen, heated chrome towel ladder, grey tiling and cushioned vinyl flooring
- Double bedroom with wool twist fitted carpet
- Landscaped gardens and courtyard
- Lift to all levels of block
- Lockable bike store
- 10 year build Premier Guarantee
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 April 2017
- EPC rating – B (85) 01.11.2017
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will only be permitted with prior permission from Moat and the managing agent
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this property and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|